Thursday, January 31, 2013

1 Month Already!

We've hit the 1 month mark! Perry is doing great. She had her appointment today and weighs 8.5 lbs, measures 21.25 inches. She had to get a shot which she was not too happy about, especially since I had already accidentally clipped her finger as I was cutting her nails. But she handled it like a champ and her crying was short lived. 

She has already acquired a few nicknames...Periwinkle, Perry Berry and Pear Bear. I actually hate that last one, but it seems to slip out of my mouth quite often. She's doing pretty well with sleeping. She seems to have a fussy period around 7:30 or 8:30pm. She wakes up to feed around 2am & 6am, so not too bad. I'm hoping to move her into her room pretty soon. She is still wearing newborn clothes. This is 1 of 2 outfits that actually fit her. The rest of her life she wears pjs. 0-3 month clothes still swallow her. Here are a few pictures. She just happens to be smiling!





12 comments:

Regina said...

Oh my goodness she is so unbelievably sweet!!! And tiny! Arden weighed way more than that when she was born! Ha!

Regina said...

And I love all the nicknames! Too cute!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I have nicknames that I hate that slip out of my mouth, too. It's weird. She is adorable. My fav is the last pic. So cute!

Laura said...

Awwwwe! She is SO cute! I can't believe it's been a month already! By the way I love all the nicknames and I love her headband!!! :)

Christina Bassi said...

I love them especially the last one. :-)

Lindsey said...

She is adorable!! And I can't believe she's still in newborn clothes, Olivia barely managed to wear any of hers and #2 feels like she will be big too!

Jami said...

Those turned put good. It's nice to see her with her eyes opened for a change.

Jocelyn said...

Gosh, I've been terrible about checking blogs lately, so I wanted to stop in and say hello! I can't believe Perry is already five-and-a-half weeks old! And I'm glad you are all doing well.

Alys said...

Oh, I was so happy to see her in that little outfit. I loved Ayla in it! And, she is smaller than Milo at birth, by just a few ounces.

Bexie Funk said...

she's still so tiny! what a cutie.

Debbie said...

what a little lady! she is so adorable, Jalei!! somewhere along the line, we started calling Noah "Noah Bear" and it stuck...sometimes we just call him Bear. Ha, love it. :)

Jan said...

What a precious smile! You and Lane do great work!! We love you all.