Sunday, January 27, 2013

Perry's Blessing

 Today at church, Perry was given a name and a blessing by her father. Lane did a wonderful job and it was lovely. She wore the same blessing dress that Elliot did. Her Grandma Brenda made her a precious little bracelet with a charm I had bought. I was hoping to get a family picture, but with us having to be there by 9am, there just wasn't any time. So I settled for a picture of just Perry at home. She didn't give me much to work with. By the time we were home, she just wanted to eat and get out of her dress.


3 comments:

Jami said...

I didn't get to see the bracelet. It is very cute.

Lindsey said...

I am in love with that little bracelet!! And you did a great job with her newborn pics.

Christina Bassi said...

Awe...so sweet. I love the bracelet. That is something she can always keep and see just how little she really was.

Okay. These security things are getting to hard to read.