Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Birth Announcement

I finally got Perry's birth announcements mailed out. I really loved the design I found on Etsy.
 
I didn't get professional pictures taken which made me the photographer. Bad idea. I suck at pictures. I just point and shoot. I don't have an photoshop program except for the one that came with my camera and I don't even know how to use that one too well. And to top it all off, little miss was so hard to take pictures of. Here are the outtakes.
 I really wanted to use this one, but as I was looking at the announcements on Etsy, I realized this picture has too much going on for the designs that are out there.

 

7 comments:

Alys said...

You did great at the pics. One day I want to get a nice camera, but I don't know when I would have to teach myself. I figure, though, if I take enough one is bound to turn out.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

those are adorable! and mine came in the mail. SO cute.

The Hickman Family said...

Beautiful little girl!

Christina Bassi said...

We just got ours in the mail. I though you had a professional photographer. They turned out great. I love the ruffly diaper cover. Too cute! :-)

Lindsey said...

I love that white headband! Very cute!

Debbie said...

you did a great job!! that headband and ruffled bottom is to die for!!!

Jan said...

You did a great job! I thought they were professionally done.