Thursday, May 2, 2013

Zoo

We wanted to have a special day with the kids since we were going to leave on our little getaway. It's been a while since we've taken the kids to do anything fun, so we all went to the zoo. But before the zoo, we ate breakfast at Ol' South Pancake House. I bought a groupon a while back and have been wanting to try them out. They were really good. We got the German pancakes which were awesome! They squeeze lemon juice onto them with powder sugar & fold them up. Very yummy. 

Ok, now back to the zoo. I honestly can't remember if Davis has been or if this was his first time. I'd have to look back on the blog. But I do know that this was the first time he could actually enjoy it and know what's going on. So that was exciting for us as parents. Even though it was half price day, it wasn't too crowded and the weather was perfect. The animals were all out and very active. I think I was more excited than the kids. The monkeys especially were hamming it up. So here are a few pics:









2 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like they had fun.

Jan said...

The zoo trips are my very favorites! Let's all go together soon!