Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Perry at 4 Months

Time is flying by too quickly! Miss Perry is 4 months old already! Nothing new has happened between 3 and 4 months. She's still awesome. I did get a prescription for an antacid for her. This girl spits up a TON! I mentioned it to the pediatrician and we're going to try it out and see if it helps any. I don't know how she does it, but she always manages to miss the burp rag, but get it all over me...like down my shirt, on my pants, sometimes she'll projectile on the couch. It's gross. Can't wait til she's past that phase. Even though she's gained weight since her last appointment, Doc said she's actually gone down a little on her growth chart. Probably has something to do with the spitting up. It's a vicious cycle. I'm allowed to give her rice cereal, but I cannot imagine her being big enough to eat it. She can sit up in her bumpo, but she still seems so young to me. I'll probably wait a couple of weeks to try it out.
Height: 25.25"
Weight: 11 lb 7 oz



1 comment:

Bexie Funk said...

what a cutie. caroline was a spitter too. i hated it. hope the antacids work!