Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We had a great 4th of July. We spent the 4th with Jan & Rich in Whitney. We relaxed, cooked out & hung out at the pool. Couldn't have asked for anything better! Above is of me & Lane at the fireworks.
I had my heart set on getting sparklers, so I made Lane pull over on the side of the road at one of those fireworks stands. Here we are proudly displaying them.
Here's a picture of the fireworks show we watched. I wasn't able to figure my camera out to where we'd both show up at the same time.

On the 5th & 6th we headed up to Arlington to spend some time with my family & Brenda & Alan. We went with my family to the Dallas Aquarium. I've heard it was really good & wasn't disappointed. Here's a picture of Lane with Imogen & Lorelai. Behind them you can see the sloth hanging upside down.

5 comments:

Julianne said...

That's a cool picture of the fireworks.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Thanks for the web link... what a fun fourth!

Regina said...

Glad yall had a good time!! Next time you come down, we will do something fun, at least eat!

Jami said...

That was a cute picture of the girls with Lane.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Looks like fun. Jamie's girls are the spitting image of her...so cute!