Monday, July 6, 2009

32 weeks 4 days

Another baby doc appointment today. Last time they were a bit concerned that I was measuring too small. Today I measured 28 cm, so I have gotten bigger since last time. But I'm still measuring about a week & 2 days behind. The tech said everything looks good & I'll probably have a small baby, which is fine by me! I made her double check & Elliot is still a girl. I'm paranoid I know. She did a 3-D sonogram. She told me to reschedule to have it again next time I come so we can get some more pictures. Of course Elliot was a little squirmy & would not move her hand from her face. And they said she was too close to my uterus to get any more good shots. So we'll keep our fingers crossed for next time.

9 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I went through that w/ Sage--they sent me in for all sorts of sonograms to make sure she was alright b/c she measured so small. She ended up just being a petite little thing. You'll probably have a small one too. I'm hoping this one comes out small but we'll see. I was thinking the other day that it's crazy how our bdays are a week apart and our babies bdays will be a week apart. Cool!

Regina said...

I am sure everything will be fine. At least they are being thorough. I bet she will just be small because you are so small! And I think it is safe to say she is a girl!

Alys said...

Small is good, well, at least I think so when it comes to delivering babies. I bet everything is good, but it is nice you got a sonogram. She will probably just be a cute little small baby and that is good.

Christina Bassi said...

I'm glad everything is okay with Ms. Elliot. The doctor said I was going to have a little baby too but Dominic was average (7lbs. 2oz.).

Jami said...

I figured you have a small one since you were so small. Sonograms are also not always supper accurate.

Jaymie and Justin said...

I hope you get some better shots in the next ultrasound. I'm with you on the small baby. My friend just had almost an 11 pound baby and it was her first. Ouch!

the tatsaks said...

I cant wait to see the 3D pics. I measured small with Kinsley too and she was small! Maybe you will have a little one and an easy delivery!

The Lindsey's said...

small for a first baby is always good..she can turnout like Kinsley very small and petite...

Donnie and Laura said...

Your maternity pictures were absolutely beautiful!! You look so pretty with your little GIRL :)