Friday, July 3, 2009

Maternity Pictures

Last time we were in Dallas, we decided to get maternity pictures taken by Missy. I'm so glad we did because I think they turned out really well! I'm a very critical person when it comes to my pictures, which is why in the past 2 years I have put up 0 pictures of us in the house. But when I got these back, I had a lot to choose from & I've already enlarged some of them & put them in frames! (not like me at all) Now I can't wait til Elliot is actually here & we can have Missy take our family pictures! I've uploaded my favorites.












If you live in the DFW area & are looking for someone to take pictures, call Missy! Or even if you live in Houston & want to make a trip out of it, it would be worth it.

19 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Those pics give me chills! They are so so so BEAUTIFUL and you have nothing to be critical of...you look GORGEOUS!

Paige said...

Those are really good, you are such a pretty pregnant lady.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

oh. my. gosh. those are SO good!!!!!

KT said...

Super cute! You could be a model for maternity clothes.

Gwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

Look how georgeous you are! Those are awesome pictures! BTW, I am very impressed that you are still able to wear your wedding ring!!!

Regina said...

Seriously gorgeous. You already know my faves, but they are ALL so good!

Alys said...

My favorite is the one of Lane kissing your cheek. It looks like he is about to laugh. I love them and they did turn out nice. You need to get some pictures of you two up in your new apartment.

The Hickman Family said...

Wow, Jalei those are so cute! Now I'm regretting never having done maternity portraits. Those will look great framed on the wall.

Bexie Funk said...

those are really cute! i don't look that cute when i'm pregnant though.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Beautiful!!!

Kelley and Addison said...

these are AWESOME! You look great! I can't wait to see picture of the baby in a few weeks!!!

Jaymie and Justin said...

You have a lot of cute pictures to choose from! How fun!

The Rowes said...

You two look really great. Those pictures are amazing.

Christina Bassi said...

Jalie, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the sunshine picture and the heart one!

Debbie said...

holy crap!!! i LOOOOOVE them!! so, so awesome! :)

Abby Batlle said...

Wow! These pictures are really good. You are so beautiful!!!!! I can't get over how awesome each of them are!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Love them!

Jocelyn said...

Hi, I really love the pregnancy photos you did, and am thinking about calling Missy to set up a session. I am planning to blog about this too, and wanted to link to your page to show off your great photos. I hope that's OK.