Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random

Yesterday I went to Walmart to look for some type of storage system since our new apartment is lacking in that area. I had no luck, but didn't want to leave empty handed. I had driven so far & I particularly HATE this Walmart. So I grabbed 2 kingsize candy bars (they were having a deal) & a Rice Krispie treat (I couldn't resist). When the cashier rang me up, she goes, "Are you going to eat all of those?!" I quickly responded without hesitation, "Yep!" It's sad that I have no shame. I wasn't even offended, even though I probably should have been.

8 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I can't believe she asked you that! Who says that??

Bexie Funk said...

good for you! that was pretty rude though.

Regina said...

Well what in the world did she think you were going to do with them?! I think it's pretty obvious.

KT said...

Seriously? That's so rude! Which Walmart did you go to? I hate the Meyerland one, but it's the closest one.

Debbie said...

What the crap?!?! She sure had some balls to ask that kind of a question, how rude!

Jami said...

It must be nice. Nothing sounds good right now.

the tatsaks said...

No need to have shame! What candy bars did you get? That sounds really good right now!

Gwen said...

No she did'ent!!! She had alot of nerve didn't she?! No need to feel offended. You can eat whatever you want to...especially if you are this far into your pregnancy :o)