Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Want One

My SIL had a little baby boy (Garek) on Monday. We went to the hospital to see him & he was just precious! It's so crazy to see how small he is. Elliot weighed less than he did when she was born, but I swear he's smaller. It just shows how much you forget. Definitely makes me want to have a little one. Even littler than the one I've got!

E is checking him out.

We stopped by their house tonight for another visit. We just can't get enough of him!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The Sweetest Sound
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
While we were over there, I got this great video of Elliot laughing. I know I've already posted like 4 videos of this, but this one is by far the best! I don't know what it is, but every time Elliot gets around her cousin Dominic, she starts cracking up. He loves to entertain her & she loves to be entertained!

11 comments:

Jami said...

Do you want kids as close together as mine?

Gwen said...

AMEN SISTER! I agree that you do forget. You don't realize how big your baby is until you see a newborn. Your nephew is quite a handsome fella!

Debbie said...

So true! You really do forget just how teeny tiny they were!! I was going through old albums online to pick prints to pick. It's crazy how fast they grow up!!

LOVE that video of E! She is too cute. Nothing sweeter than a baby laughing!! :)

{lex} said...

I hear you Jalei. I am pretty sure that God cheated me out of ever having a newborn. E is sooooo cute. I love little girls. I am so glad that you and Christina live close to each other...now just how do I get me down there with you two so we can hang out. :)

Jaymie and Justin said...

Oh cute! I always love to see pictures of cute babies! Elliot's laughing thing is cute too!

Lindsey said...

Seeing little babies makes me feel the same way! :) He is so cute!!

Alys said...

I feel like I didn't get a newborn, so I understand completely. But, I am just trying to enjoy Harrison now, because he is only going to get bigger. And, he love watching the video of E. So cute!

Elizabeth said...

Elliot's laugh is oh so cute! Newborns are really cute and they do make you want another one.

Christina Bassi said...

Such a cute video. Dominic loves watching it. He wanted to watch it over and over again so I just put him in front of the computer and showed him how to restarted. He sat there watching it for about an hour laughing each time.

the tatsaks said...

I am shocked by this!!! And I love the video!!!

Laura said...

I'm the same way when I see little babies... I get sorta baby hungry again which is weird (like you said, esp since Lindsay is still very much a baby.) :)