Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random

Nothing has been going on lately, which is why I haven't been posting as often as I usually do. So in the meantime, here are a few pictures that make me smile.

This picture cracks me up every time I look at it.

Grandma Blankenship gave her this little hat & it looks so cute on her.

She is slowly getting the hang of the sippy cup. I give it to her when I'm pushing her around the track to keep her occupied. I really wanted her to practice holding the handles. She hasn't really mastered the part of getting water out of it yet. It usually ends up all over her shirt. But in her defense, I've tried it out & it is really hard. (It's the no spill kind)

This is how I find her most of the time when she's sleeping. When I put her down, she always starts kicking her legs & scooting around & the blanket ends up over her head. At first I thought she just gets exhausted & the blanket ends up defeating her. But now I think she does it on purpose. And since I'm paranoid, I'm constantly going in there & readjusting it so it's not suffocating her!

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's so funny about her blanket, but I would be paranoid too!

And I can't wait until Eli can hold his own bottle! When did you first introduce a sippy cup?

Gwen said...

I love all of the pics! The sippy cup has ended up being a toy for Scarlett. We started it months ago but she doesn't use it everyday because she ends up playing it. Now, I'll be whipping it out because summer is coming and I want her to stay hydrated w/o me nursing her.

It looks like Elliot sleeps as hard as Scarlett does. Sleeping moments are the best aren't they?! She's a cutie :o) You keep her in the cutest clothes!

Jami said...

We haven't tried a sippy cup yet. She does pretty good with the water bottle and Dad's cup. I love the hat.

The Hickman Family said...

I love, love, love the top picture! Cute outfit too.

Abby Batlle said...

LOVE the picture of her grabbing her feet! so funny! she has the sweetest little face! so pretty!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

AH! So cute. I totally didn't remember St Ives lotion till you said that!!!! I am weird. Now it's Curel.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

btw---I get there Thursday. I didn't get an invite to Regina's shower, but I'm coming. ;-)

Lindsey said...

That hat is adorable!! And LOL love that you've tried out the sippy cup! :)

Donnie and Laura said...

She's cuuuuuuute and getting big! It seems like she's always smiling :)

Alys said...

Yeah, I have been missing posts. E is cute as ever, and that picture makes me laugh, too.
I don't give Harrison a blanket to sleep with. I just keep the room warm with a space heater.

Bexie Funk said...

that's how all of my kids sleep. blankets over their faces. i guess i'm used to it but i still move them every once in a while.

the tatsaks said...

I love the first pic! Looks like she is going to be a little cheerleader! Cru does the same thing with his blanket and has since he was a baby!