Friday, July 16, 2010

Fossil Rim

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo slideshow

We visited Fossil Rim in Glenrose, TX today. I highly recommend this place. Elliot just loved the animals, which was surprising since she's never seemed to care about them at the zoo. Maybe it was because they came up to your car when you fed them. In fact, I know that's what it was. Anyway, we had a nice time driving through and checking out different animals. The ostrich was pretty fun. I got a little worried there for a minute because he was trying to stick his head into our window. I was afraid he would peck us, so I rolled it up!

10 comments:

Kashari said...

Looks like fun! Elliot is adorable, and I like the pictures of here sticking her head out the window to look at then animals, too cute!

Jami said...

Mom said y'all had a good time. We have get a car that the windows actually open before we can take the girls. When it gets cooler we are going to try Dinosaur World.

Jan said...

Looks like fun--we have never been there. E is so CUTE!!!

Alys said...

That looks like it was fun. Kind of nice to stay in the car, too. And, was that an albino deer?

Donnie and Laura said...

That is cool!!! Those are pretty animals!

Gwen said...

I love E getting all up in the animals face! She looked so serious!

The Hickman Family said...

I've always wanted to go there!

Bexie Funk said...

very cool, i would've done the same thing I wouldn't care for a wild animal poking its head in my car.

The Piersons said...

OH we've been talking about going there but I wasn't sure if Carson would like it. I'm so glad to know you guys had such a good time and Elliot loved it. We need to make a trip.

Lindsey said...

My sister's wedding was in Glen Rose in November!! That is such a pretty place--wish I'd known Fossil Rim was there we would've gone LOL :)