Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Dog the Escape Artist

As I'm sitting in bed reading I hear this noise coming from the kitchen. So I get up to investigate. It's my dog, Winnie. Well I guess technically she is my parents' dog, though they don't claim her. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take her with me when I got married. Anyway, she is trying to squeeze through the gate we have up between the kitchen & living room. If you notice, they even have one of her old collars locked around the gate to secure it. I get her situated & return to my room. Five minutes later I hear the same noise. Bless her heart, she never gives up. I waste no time & grab my camera. Here she is, caught in action.

3 comments:

Jami said...

The dog is horrible. You owe us for watching her over the weekend especially after all the damage she caused.

Regina said...

How in the world did she get her head thru there!?

Lindsey said...

That is so hilarious!!