Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finally Back Home

For the past month, we have been living with my parents in Arlington while Lane has been working in the ER at JPS hospital in Ft Worth. The month has flown by! We stopped by Lane's mom's house in Whitney on our way back & stayed the night. We had a relaxing time swimming & riding around on the golf cart. Elliot had fun swinging & playing in the little pool.








The last 2 pictures are outside a little soda fountain in Whitney. I have been trying to get Lane to stop there for the past 3 years & he would always say "next time". Then it went out of business. But to my delight, they opened back up & I made him pull the car over. I just think it's the cutest place.

9 comments:

Jami said...

Was it like that soda shop in Jefferson,tx (the place we went by cado lake)?

Debbie said...

how fun! love her cute pic with that hat in the pool!! so adorable! next time you're up for a while lets try and get the kids together!! especially now that we know our house is 2 streets over from lanes dad!! such a small world!

Jocelyn said...

Very cool... I was wondering how/why so many of your recent posts were taking place in DFW! :-)

Alys said...

I am sure it was nice to get back home. And, that ice cream place does look fun. I will have to go there next time I'm in town.

Regina said...

It was great to have you here in the DFdub!! Next time will be even better because I most certainly will not have given birth the day you arrive and won't be so tured and home bound. :)

Regina said...

tired. I meant tired.

Gwen said...

I love that Elliot is swimming without a swimsuit. Scarlett went swimming a few weeks ago without a swimsuit, too! Also, I think it's funny that Elliot is half your height. She's TOTALLY going to be taller than you.

Lindsey said...

I bet that month did fly by and that you will be missing E's Grandma! Glad it was so fun :)

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

lovvvee the old fashioned ice cream shops!! we have one in burleson too! they're so great :)