Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I look 20...


...According to the kid at Quiznos. I know his credibility isn't much, but I'll take it!

I had E in my arms & he asked if she was my kid. I replied yes. He then asked my age. I said 27. Then he looked stunned & said I look like I'm 20. Sadly, I lit up like a Christmas tree I was so flattered. Give me a break though. Lately I feel like I look beaten down chasing after Elliot all the time. She is definitely in her SQUIRMY stage & won't sit still for a second. Especially when you go to 3 hours of church & try keeping her contained. That day I took a 2 hour nap to recover.

9 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Haha! Love the graphic!

Jami said...

That's nice. It's always nice to get a compliment. The kids in Imogen's class said I looked like a teenager.

Alys said...

One of the laurels told me that I looked like I was 20, too. I try to tell myself that is a compliment.

Debbie said...

nice!!! pretty impressive. but, im not surprised. you look young for your age (in a completely good way!). it's definitely a compliment! :)

Kashari said...

you will look young at any age, you are just too adorable :)

Regina said...

You do look 20! And I bet he had a crush on you! :)

Bexie Funk said...

awesome! I think people think i'm at least 30 with all my kids, it makes me sad!

Laura said...

Nice! That is seriously one of the best compliments.

Lindsey said...

Hahaha I'm more excited when I hear the opposite. I'm so used to hearing I look 16 that 30 sounds great!!