Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moms Gone Wild!

This weekend we had a little getaway with just us moms! It was so nice & relaxing to just be around good friends & have good conversations. We stayed at Paige's parents' lake house in Horseshoe Bay (Austin area) & it was amazing. The house itself was gorgeous! As we were getting the tour I was speechless. Every room had a flat screen tv & king bed with a master bath. I don't think I've ever stayed at a nicer place.


The living room area. Comfy couches all around.


View off the balcony.


Beautiful kitchen.


I have to say I was a bit of a bathroom whore on Saturday. If you've lived in an apartment for the past 3 1/2 years, you would be too. So here is shower #1.


Shower #2. Now this here is a special one. It's a steam shower. I had water shooting at me from all angles!


Unfortunately I was unable to try out this bad boy. There just wasn't enough time in the day to take shower/bath #3. I'll just have to imagine what it would have been like.


The upstairs balcony. This is where we spent our evenings having hilarious girl talk.


We hit the beach Saturday afternoon. It sits right on Lake LBJ. We had lunch out here.


Paige (Hostess)


Regina & I


All of us baking in the sun.


We decided to take a dip in the pool.


Us with our fruity drinks!

After the beach, we went into town to do a little shopping. I got lucky & found the cutest top (I'm wearing it in the group pics) & some sexy heels. We then hit up this yogurt shop. Regina & I shared a Cake Batter yogurt with heath bar, butterfinger, cheesecake bites, chocolate, caramel, & butterscotch syrup. I've never had anything better in my life!

At night girl time til 2 in the morning! It was so funny because Lane had it in his head that we were going to go out to these clubs & really party it up. I died laughing when I heard that. Who does he think I am? Besides, this was way better than any club I've been to.

Paige & Amy


Kristen & Allison


Regina & I

Dressed & ready for dinner. We ate at this fancy restaurant called Yachtclub. The food was delicious!

Amy, Regina, Me


I am IN LOVE with this picture. Paige has some mad skills. Call her to take your pictures!


Kristen, Paige, Amy


Allison & Paige


The whole group


Us trying to be funny


Farewell ladies! Hopefully this will become an annual event. A HUGE thank you to Paige & her generous parents!

11 comments:

the tatsaks said...

You were definitely the shower whore for the weekend-HA! I am so glad you were able to come! It was so nice to be able to spend some time with you. Cant wait for you to be back here where you belong:)

Jami said...

It was nice for you to get a break. I'm impressed that regina's husband agreed. I don't think Patrick would have. Day time would have been fine, but not the nights.

Gwen said...

What a weekend?! Glad that you guys enjoyed yourselves. Those are some awesome pics, too!

Jocelyn said...

So, so, SO cool! What a super fun weekend (I'm jealous). I told Allsion, y'all should have called me when y'all went shopping (since I live in Austin)... it would have been nice to meet all of you in person! :-)

Paige said...

FUN FUN! Let's do it again soon! So glad you went, I loved hanging out with you!

Alys said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun to be with your friends in such a fun place.

Regina said...

I had an absolute BLAST!! I am so glad you were able to come and I cant wait for next time!

The Piersons said...

Oh my gosh that looks so fun! Seriously sounds like a perfect girl's weekend.

Lindsey said...

I'm so jealous looking at these because I love girl time!! It looks like y'all had a blast :)

Fernando said...

I've heard that Horseshoe Bay has some amazing homes out there. Glad to hear that you had a great time.

The Hickman Family said...

That, looks like sooo much FUN!