Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 11 - Favorite TV shows

So here's my weekly tv schedule:
Monday
You already know how I feel about this one.
Lane & I love to watch this show. Lane especially likes to try to solve the case before they do.
Hilarious!

Tuesday
I was so excited when I heard they were making a show about show choir. The vocals are awesome!

Wednesday
This is such a great family show. The kids are so awkward! I think it is really well done & hope that other people are watching it too.
Um, I think all of America is watching this one. 
Cougar Town. I wasn't so sure about this one at first, but now I'm hooked.

Thursday
I'm still watching.

Such a good drama series!

So it's official. I probably watch more tv than any of you. But that's how I wind down.

9 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

I'm with you on The Bachelor (my favorite!), House, and Modern Family! Every time we have watched "How I met Your Mother" it hasn't been funny. I guess we'll have to give it another try!

Regina said...

Oh girl! I bet i have you beat!! It's crazy that we watch almost NONE of the same shows! Is cougar town raunchy? That could be one I bet I could get into.

Gwen said...

That's a lot of tv girl! I'm surprised Desperate Housewives didn't make the list. I love that show. What I LOVE LOVE LOVE is Grey's Anatomy!!! I've been a fan since the pilot. I've seen Modern Family once and it was flat-out hilarious! It was the episode a week or two ago when the kids saw their parents having sex. I laughed the entire episode. Claire and her husband are SO Jeremiah and I!!!

Lindsey said...

I love How I Met Your Mother & Glee!! And with my netflix who knows how much TV I end up watching...(it's just all old shows!)

Debbie said...

Love How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Greys (still so good!!!) and I love The Middle!!! We don't watch it regularly (I should probably dvr it), but, I love when I catch it on TV. Always cracks me up. :)

Are you not watching Idol this season??

Jocelyn said...

I love The Bachelor and HIMYM and never miss an episode. I used to watch Grey's off and on but haven't watched a second of it in a few years now. And I've never seen more than a few minutes (if that) of the other shows in your list! Which one of the shows I don't watch is your favorite?

Gabe and Lindsay said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Bachelor, How I Met Your Mother, and Modern Family!! I'm with you on The Middle too. I might have to see about Cougar Town...

PS - I like the 30 day blog idea....too cute!

Missy said...

How I Met Your Mother is the new Friends to me. I LOVE IT! I still need to Netflix the first few seasons because I've a recent HIMYM convert!

the tatsaks said...

You do watch a lot of shows! I only watch 3 of these on a regular basis!