Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 28 - Something that stresses you out

The day of a party that I'm hosting. I LOVE planning & throwing parties. I enjoy all the details & work that go into it. I'm very organized so I usually have most things done way before the date. However, there's always certain things that you can not do until the day of & that's when the stress hits me. It usually involves food since you have to have all dishes warm at the same time. It pretty much sends me over the edge. Lane hates those days.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Well, you do throw a good party!

Lindsey said...

This one surprised me!! Knowing how organized you are and how great any party you throw is, I would never have guessed that it was stressful for you too--although at the same time I can't see how throwing an event couldn't have some stress for anyone! And that reminds me of how Nathan feels whenever I have to get "dressed up" for something--I worry way too much about it and those are not his favorite days either, lol!

And PS I'm so glad I got to see for a second last week!! It had been too long. Thanks for turning the car back around to say hi :)

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Sounds like me...LOL But it's so worth:)