Thursday, August 18, 2011

32 Weeks

Well the time has come again for another OB appointment. I had an ultrasound today as well, but didn't get any pictures from it :( The tech said that she couldn't get a good look at his face. Poor Davis. I think I have like 1 ultrasound picture from this pregnancy so far. He's getting the short end of the stick. Anyway, everything looks good. Right now he is weighing in at about 4 lbs 5 oz and measuring about 2 days ahead. I'm telling you, I think he'll be early. Elliot measured small the whole way & was early. I asked my doctor what weight she thinks he'll end up at & she said probably 6 lbs 5 oz to low 7 lbs. I should get that in writing. I told her I didn't even want to hit 7 lbs. Can you tell I'm scared to deliver a larger child?

I'm feeling great, all things considered.  The only complaint I really have is still my legs. Not really charly horses anymore, but just "restless leg syndrome". I'll lay in bed at night & have the sudden urge to do a high kick to stretch them out & help relieve the irritation. After about an hour, I'll move to the couch (my new bed). I'm usually there 6 out of 7 nights. I don't know what it is, but I can fall asleep in around 15 minutes there. I should probably just start out there, but I like to at least try to be in the same bed as Lane, so I can feel like we're really married. Then I start to feel bad with all my moving around & that's when I leave so I won't annoy him.

5 comments:

Regina said...

Puhhhh-leeeeeeeez! Under 7lbs! What happened to people wanting big healthy babies!? 7lbs is not big and trust me, it won't make a darn bit of difference.
Anyway, maybe you could try taking sleeping pills or something to help you fall asleep? Although, I think moving to the couch is a pretty normal transition late in pregnancy. You look great as always. Were you able to talk to your doctor about any of your concerns?

Jami said...

You'll be fine. Imogen was the smallest. She was eight pounds, and came out quick.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You look fab like normal. And 7lbs is super small. I'll be so jealous if he comes early.

Diane said...

I feel for you with restless leg syndrome! I found that doing yoga in the middle of the night or stretching helps. It sucks big time though!

Debbie said...

you look amazing! ha, Noah was 9lbs 1 oz!! :)