Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dog Sitting

For the past 2 weeks we have been dog sitting Winnie. I was really dreading this, especially since it was for so long. Surprisingly she did really well. We didn't have any issues with her. Even though I've said in the past that I want a dog, this little trial run did not make me want to get in any hurry. I think the biggest issue I have is having to clean up the backyard after she does her business....that's a pain! Elliot thoroughly enjoyed herself while Winnie was around.
 Excuse her "Bozo the Clown" hair. Seriously, that's what it reminds me of when she pulls out her pig tails.

Elliot was constantly giving Winnie kisses.
 They liked to hide under the bed together.
And E liked to hid in Winnie's cage. Winnie of course did not join in.

10 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, so Winnie really does like people!! :) She wasn't too fond of us! Even though she bit Emerson, Emerson still loves her and talks about her. Maybe on our next visit she will get used to us!The picture of E in the dog cage cracks me up.

Brooke and Josh said...

I love how eliotte loves dogs. She is getting so big! I'm so excited for you to have another addition to the family. We sure miss you guys! Hope you're liking your new home!

Jami said...

I'm glad that they got along.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I dog sat for my parents for three days and hated every second of it. They escaped twice and I had to run around like a crazy lady in 110 degree heat looking for them. I will never ever have a dog!

Brenden said...

Ha! Elliot is so cute!! I love the dog cage picture. I agree, the idea of a dog right now is much more appealing than the reality.

Bexie Funk said...

we're not pet people. i have to clean up enough with three kids so unless it can clean up after itself I'd say no!

Regina said...

You had to "dogsit" Winnie? She is YOUR dog! HAHA! You know I am never going to let you live down the fact that you abandoned her!
Anyway, at least she and Elliot got along!

the tatsaks said...

awe little Winnie! I remember when she was just a tiny little pup!

Abby Batlle said...

love the picture of Elliot in the cage!! funny!! she is getting so big!

Brenden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.