Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swim Lessons

Elliot started swimming lessons yesterday. It's everyday for 2 weeks for 30 minutes. I signed us up for a mommy & me class. I figure she'll love getting to go to the pool every day & I'll love getting a tan! I really don't think she'll learn too much in this class. It's really just to get them familiar with the water. The first day the instructor said I could move her up to the preschool class because she can do the skills. In that class parents aren't allowed. It allowed me to get 2 pictures. She did just fine with out me with her. But we're going to move her back down to the original class. The instructors said she was kind of clueless (they didn't use those words). This doesn't surprise me at all because she has a hard time listening & focusing these days. She knows how to do things, but she'll only do them if she feels like it. As I was watching her today, it looked like she was in her own little world. But at least she's having fun.

4 comments:

Jami said...

That's neat she is getting to do that.

Regina said...

Oh that's fun! It will be better in the mommy and me class because that way, you don't have to sit there in the heat!

Gwen said...

LOVE her pigtails! I think swimming lessons is a good idea for her.

the tatsaks said...

Thats cute and so funny!