Tuesday, December 20, 2011

25 Days of Christmas- Day 17 & 19

I've been really bad at keeping up with these. The other day, Elliot had a craft day with grandma! I was seriously expecting just a simple craft. It wouldn't have made a difference to Elliot. But Brenda had much more planned. They made a Christmas tree ornament to hang on her door, a Christmas tree to put in her room, a hand print (for my Christmas gift), and had snacks. E was in heaven.


 Isn't that an adorable hat? It's fleece & has a tassel on the end, and there's buttons sewn all over it. Brenda made it for her because E loves hats. Of course that day she barely wanted anything to do with it, but has since warmed up to it.


4 comments:

Jami said...

Those turned out cute.

Allison said...

What fun! It's so neat when grandparents do fun things with the grandkids making memories. We are all blessed! By the way, I have tons of shoes and clothes for Elliot or Eleanor if she needs them. I am thinking about mailing the shoes in a box and am really hoping to come up in Jan. or Feb. for a visit.

Gwen said...

That's Brenda! I love how E is smiling at her. I'm glad it all went well and everything looked like it turned out great!

Jaymie and Justin said...

What a fun day!