Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas-Day 2

Tonight we took Elliot to Holiday in the Park. She had so much fun. The first ride we went on was the Sombrero. I started things off right & threw up immediately after getting off :) Seriously. I don't know why I can't handle a ride that my 2 year old can, but that pretty much did me in for the rest of the night. Instead of riding the rides, I helped myself to 4 mugs of hot chocolate!
 Before the ride started.
 During. E was a little scared at this point, but after it ended she was jumping up & down.
 She rode the swings twice.
 Lane went solo on this ride. It does a complete 360.
 Waiting for the train.
Yosemite Sam Boat ride.
 I had to throw this picture in there. Lane's face cracks me up. I deleted about 5 others with different crazy faces. I don't know what he's doing.
 Snow Hill
 Elliot got to drive the car all by herself.
 This was her favorite ride...the bouncing boot.
 E loved all the characters.
This picture makes me laugh. It looks like she stuck her head in his mouth.
 Dancing with Bugs

Giving Porky a pound

5 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish we had a coupon to go too.

Debbie said...

how fun!!! we've been wanting to take Jacob. we took him last September but he wasn't able to ride much. i've been dying to take him again. you just inspired me to try. :)

Caitlin said...

That looks so fun! And cold. You guys must have had the same cold snap that hit us. I love that she danced with Bugs.. so cute!

Lindsey said...

Fun!!! And I love E's hat!

Alys said...

Oh Six Flags. So many good memories. Sean would have thrown up too. I remember loving Holiday in the Park when I was a kid!