Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Davis is 2 Months

Davis had his 2 month check up today. Everything is great with him. He is a great baby. He usually takes 2 long (2-3 hour) naps and 1 small catnap a day. He is eating 5 oz every 3-4 hours. He only wakes up once a night around 4:30am. He still has a hard time going to sleep at night. It's not so much gas anymore. He's just wide awake. Not sure what to do to fix that. His mom & dad are SO ready to be in bed by 9pm every night! So he kind of throws a wrench in that plan.
Weight: 12 lbs .4 oz
Height: 24 inches

This isn't the best of pictures. I just took it. I need to do better about taking pictures of just him.
 This picture is so funny. At least to me anyway. We were driving home from his appointment & I look in my rear view mirror to see this...
Elliot passed out with the hat over her face.

9 comments:

Jami said...

He's getting so big.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I can't believe he is only waking up once already. Yea Davis! And he looks huge! So sad how fast they grow.

Gwen said...

I'm not sure what advice I can give you about Davis. Every baby has different habits and maybe that's his. E's picture is funny! I love when the kids fall asleep in the car. It's so hilarious! I'm always taking picture of them!

Lindsey said...

That's awesome that he only eats every 3-4 hours already and that he naps so much!! How late is he going to bed? Yay for only waking up once too!!

Regina said...

It sounds like he is doing so great! He seems like such a chill baby! They do grow so fast! :(

Jaymie and Justin said...

I love his camo pants!

Laura said...

Holy Cow, I can't believe Davis is 2 months old already! Hopefully he'll start going to bed easier for you... it's so hard to have to stay awake because your baby is awake! And I love that pic of Elliot! So cute!

Debbie said...

how is he already 2 months old?!?!? so glad he's a good sleeper for you! our boys were like that, too. both started sleeping through the night when they were about 2 or 3 months old. we were sooooo thankful! :)

the tatsaks said...

He is so precious! I cant believe how fast time flies!!!