Tuesday, November 13, 2012

32 weeks

Another check up today- baby is measuring about 4 pounds. Her head is down. Now I can envision her kicking my ribcage with  her left leg & my pelvis with her right fist..at the same time..ouch. It's hard to believe in just a little over a month, she will be here! I'm excited, but at the same time not ready. Let me clarify. I'm excited to not be pregnant anymore, but not ready to be a mommy of 3! I've made sure to let Lane & everyone else know that this will be our final child. He still has his fingers crossed for 4, but I think he's coming to terms with it a little more every day. In fact the other day he said-It will be nice when you're not pregnant anymore or ever again. We'll be able to do so much more like, horse back riding, white water rafting, etc. As if we do those things ever anyway! Here are 2 grainy pictures. It's really bad lighting.


11 comments:

Gwen said...

"or ever again"?! I love it!!! Clearly, having another baby is a Blankenship decision. Having said that, I see y'all as a family of six. Pray about it and see what the Lord says.

Debbie said...

I think it's always hard to envision another baby when you're at the end of your pregnancy. See if you still feel that way a year or so after she is born. ;) But, I really can't say too much b/c if we have a 3rd...I already know I'm done. ;) Love being a mommy, but, I just know that would make be a complete number for us.

Missy said...

I keep telling John 3 is enough for me but I think he's secretly hoping for another one, too! What is with these boys? You look GREAT and i can't believe you're already so close! Most of my friends with 4+ kids say 3 is the hardest 4 is actually really easy so who knows what will happen with us! Can't wait to see Perry, and keep us posted on Davis' allergies! Ben got hives a couple of weeks ago but it was because he had pneumonia and hives are a definitive symptom of pneumonia in kids! Good luck!!

Jocelyn said...

But you look so cute pregnant... are you sure you're done at three?!? ;-)

Regina said...

4! 4! 4! 4!
:-)

Allison said...

You look great as usual!! I can't believe you are already 32 weeks as the time has flown by. 2 kids is all I can handle...wish we had the money, time, and patience for a 3rd but my plate is full. I'm thinking our family of 4, with one boy and one girl, is His plan...and what I always hoped for growing up. Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Perry! We haven't even meet Davis yet. :( One day soon when life slows down.

Alys said...

You look cute as ever! It will be here before you know it. And, hope you have figured out about Davis and his allergies. That has to be so hard.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I still can't believe you are on #3!!!! Remember when you didn't want any? haha!!! You look amazing.

Christina Bassi said...

Getting close. I am getting so excited for you guys! You are the cutest pregnant woman! :-)

KT said...

You look great! It is hard to imagine another baby at the end of a pregnancy. Who knows, in a few years you might change your mind!

Lindsey said...

Love your outfit!!