Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Davis Update

Since Davis' doctors appointment, we kept him off wheat for 2 more days. That seemed to do the trick. After 2 days, I was curious, so I gave him some bread. No hives. So later that day I gave him a Nutrigrain Bar. No hives. So I was starting to think that maybe he doesn't have a wheat allergy. The next day (last Thursday) we got his test results back...negative for wheat allergy. At that point, we had figured as much. He hasn't broken out since. Lane said it was probably just some sort of virus that happened to coincide with us feeding him. Weird. But the good news is that he doesn't have a wheat allergy, so I don't have to keep him on a special diet. Dodged a bullet there.

3 comments:

Regina said...

I was just about to text you to ask about him! So glad you don't have to have him on a special diet! What a blessing!

groovyonetoo said...

Congrats!

Jocelyn said...

Yay! I'm glad he won't have to stick to any special diet!