Thursday, November 29, 2012

34 weeks 3 days

All is still well with the baby. I did mention that I have been very grumpy for the past few months to see what my doctor had to say. I'm starting to think I might need some meds or something. But she didn't seem concerned, so moving on. It looks like this baby will for sure be an induction this time around. I was under the impression that I would have my membranes stripped at my last appointment. But I found out today that since my induction date is scheduled for December 31st (Monday), my last appointment will probably be the 26th or 27th. My doctor will be on vacation then & it's still too early to strip my membranes. Totally not what I was expecting. I thought for sure I would have the baby on the 27th, but it doesn't look that way now. Oh well. Just cross your fingers that Perry will arrive by 11:59 pm!

2 comments:

Brenden said...

Man, that's cutting it close getting her here by the end of the year! I'm sure she will arrive before midnight, though. Especially being your 3rd baby. It would be cool to have the first baby of the New Year, though! Can't believe how fast your pregnancy flew by (for me- I'm sure it's a different story for you) ;)

Lindsey said...

Which hospital will you be delivering at? Sorry about the grumpiness that's no fun for you! I've been feeling extra impatient lately and I feel so bad!