Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Times

Tonight we went over to a friend's house to hang out. I have to say, it was the most fun I've had in a while. We made caramel apples which were SOOOO delicious! These apples were probably as big as both of your fists put together! We also jammed out to Rock Band. This was the 1st time I've played this game & it was so much fun! I'm very tempted to go out & buy an x-box just so we can have it. Last we watched the movie "Invincible". I had been wanting to see this movie forever, but never got around to it. I loved it! It was inspirational, based on a true story & about football. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend it! Thanks Katie & Daniel for a great night!

5 comments:

Jami said...

Why didn't you play rock band with Patrick and Lane when you were at our house?

Allison said...

AHHH, I do miss the good times of going over to a friends house just to hang out....life is very different now! :)

Jalei & Lane said...

I didn't think I'd like it.

Bexie Funk said...

Caramel apples, yummy! that sounds like a lot of fun!

the tatsaks said...

That sounds fun. I want to see that movie.