Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Strange School

For my job I go into schools every day. Well this one particular school I found very interesting. As I was walking down the hall I see this life size cut out of Barack Obama. Hmmm...I thought. I kept walking & turned down another hall. On this wall they have paintings of different things. The last one was of Barack & his wife wearing pins that say vote. What? Are you serious? This school is totally biased! No where in sight is there a picture of McCain or even our PRESIDENT! Just Barack. For this sole reason, I hope Barack loses! That way they'll have to paint over his stupid picture. Now I don't care who you vote for, but schools should NOT influence that. First & foremost, they should have a picture of the president up before a presidential candidate. Second, they should paint over his wife & put McCain next to him. That way the kids KNOW there is someone else running. Ahh, I wanted to slap them all. Sheesh!

15 comments:

Regina said...

I am totally fuming over this post. That is completely ridiculous and UNAMERICAN and I would raise the biggest stink if my kid went to that school. A private school I could understand more, but a public school, that is just not excusable!!!

Kelley and Addison said...

I cant believe that!! I cant believe none of the teachers disapprove!

the tatsaks said...

That is crazy!!! I would also throw a fit if my kid went there. I cant believe they could do that!

Jami said...

Was it a mural? I'm surprised they had anything permanent.

KT said...

Wow that is so biased as you said. How can they get away with that?

Allison said...

I am just as outraged as you!! I can't believe that!!! How biased!I am hoping and praying that Obama looses the election! I could talk all day about how I can't stand him and what our country will be like if he gets elected.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

That is really weird!! I definitely wouldn't want my child going to that school!!

Kelley and Addison said...

have you read "new moon" yet? i just got it in the mail too! you have me addicted now!!

Debbie said...

what the heck!! i would have taken one with me and put it in the dumpster! haha

Jaymie and Justin said...

That is crazy! You should have commented on it to someone just to see what their defense would be. I hope Obama loses too.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm w/ regina...if my kids went there i woulda raised cain.

Christina Bassi said...

That is horrible. I am so sick of everyone being so bias. I was watching news today and they were talking about how a bunch of big named designers are designing clothes that support Obama. They are calling it the "Runway for Change."

Julianne said...

It is really outrageous how biased the media and now SCHOOLS are.

Jodie Haney said...

Sheesh! is right.

emily said...

hi, found your link through julianne.

maybe it was a school with a high african american population and they wanted to inspire there students about their own possibilities.