Saturday, October 4, 2008

I HATE Rude People!

Right now my blood is boiling because of a rude person. Here's the story: I'm leaving Target & I'm driving in front of the store. I don't even have my foot on the accelerator, I'm just coasting because I know people cross the street leaving the store all the time. I see a man & his daughter about 15 feet in front of me & I slow down a little bit more & wave them across (being the good Samaritan that I am). Then, the shocker....I see this man start poppin off & gave me a bad look! What?! Are you kidding me?? I was totally being nice & you have the nerve to get an attitude? I don't think so! So after he's already passed he looks back at me with this mean look & I glare at him giving him the most disgusted look I could make. Oh I was mad! I was just praying that he'd come up to my window so I could give him a piece of my mind. Or even drive up next to me so we can finish it. I would have told him- "who do you think you are? Don't cop an attitude with me. You need to get that chip off your shoulder, thinking the world owes you something! And you're setting a bad example for your daughter & are going to create a brat who thinks she's above everyone else!" Oh I wish I had that chance...

13 comments:

Jami said...

So was he 40 or older? Patrick has decided that once you hit 40, you feel the world owes you.

Jalei & Lane said...

No he wasn't, but I'll have to describe him to you later...you probably know who I'm talking about.

the tatsaks said...

WOW!!! You sound like me...except I would have said something!

Regina said...

Jalei- you are too funny! There's that hot temper!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

I had a run in at Target when Addy was just a couple months old over a parking space!!! I know exactly how you're feeling!! Was it the Target in Meyerland plaza?

Jalei & Lane said...

No it was the one off of Main. It must be a Target thing across the board.

Kelley and Addison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa and Kevin said...

It's Target!!! It steals cell phones and make people act mean. Something in the water... :)

Julianne said...

Rude people suck.

Nicole said...

Why is the world full of RUDE people? I have been asking myself for a long time. Who needs them?????

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah, there's the temper you wrote about. No, I woulda been mad too. Stupid people.

Christina Bassi said...

What a jerk. I hate rude people too. I haven't blogged for awhile and was catching up. The Ike, Ike, Baby was too funny and I like the new Halloween look. Sorry we didn't make it over for conference. We decided to stay home with Dom's toys and the pause button. Which we needed. It took a long time to watch but we watched it. :)

Jaymie and Justin said...

There are so many rude people around. What a creep!