Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Master Carvers


Us with our works of art.

All lit up.

Tonight Lane & I watched one of my all time favorites "Garfield's Halloween". Garfield is one of my favorite cartoons. Maybe because I feel like I can relate to him. For instance, he likes to sleep, I like to sleep. He likes to eat, I like to eat. We're really one in the same. Anyway, afterward we carved our pumpkins. I stuck with the old original design. Lane on the other hand got a little more creative. I think they turned out great!

15 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that's impressive work! and i think i might need that cheesecake recipe.

Paige said...

I didn't know Lane went to UT. I am so nervous for the game this weekend!!!!!!!!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Is it weird that's Kevin's favorite cartoon too??? Maybe there is something that happened in ya'lls childhood together... :)

KT said...

that's funny, in the picture your shirts match your pumpkins!

Allison said...

Lane's pumpkin looks terrible!! :) Gig'em Aggies!

Regina said...

Very nice. You always watch that movie. But I do understand. Garfield is cool.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Looks great!!

The Piersons said...

So funny about Garfield.

I love your pumpkins, nice work.

the tatsaks said...

They look good. Halloween has totally snuck up on me. I have a huge pumpkin that I need to carve.

Debbie said...

awesome pumpkins!!! I also love Garfield! I, too, love eating and sleeping! haha :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

WOW, good job!!

Christina Bassi said...

Nice job! Great pumpkins you guys! :)

Julianne said...

Is lasagna your favorite? That would be a sure sign that you and Garfield are one.

Jami said...

Yall did a great job.

Jalei & Lane said...

Julianne-Actually, my mom's lasagna is my favorite!