Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Shower

This past weekend I went to Arlington for my baby shower. Regina & Amy were the hostesses & left nothing undone. They had every detail covered. Everything looked incredible!

Here is the invitation. I had already glued it into Elliot's baby book. I think it is adorable! Very "me". It matches her room (green & brown).

The food was sooooo good! Tons of sweets to choose from! Don't you just love the vases the plates are sitting on? They spray painted them! Who knew?
This is one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen! It tastes just as good as it looks. Almond flavored...yum! I'm now regretting not taking left overs home :(

Here are some more decorations. As you can see they made a clothes line with the cutest little dresses on them! And you can see the diaper cake stuffed with goodies. They had everyone write a little message on the diapers, so I can have something to read during the late night changings!

This was one of the games we played. Everyone had to guess the baby item that started with the letter on the bag.

Presents! (Don't ask me why this picture is so small). I received so many amazing gifts! I got a lot of my big items which will help us out tremendously! And I now have enough dresses to last Elliot a lifetime! If only she stayed 0-3 months longer. I'm going to have to put her in 3 outfits a day to make sure she gets to wear them all!

Lexi (my sister-in-law) & me. Lexi is only 1 week further along than me! She is expecting a little boy!

My besties: Amy, Marianne & Regina. There's not many people that can say they have 3 lifelong friends. I have grown up with these girls & we've all managed to remain close & be there for each other's big moments.

My mom, sister & nieces. My sister is a month further along than me with her 4th girl! Lots of cousins for Elliot!

Thank you Amy & Regina for all the hard work you put into making my shower perfect! I am so lucky to have friends that care about me so much!

16 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

by far the cutest shower I've ever been to. I'm so glad we got to see each other at least once before we both pop!!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a fun and beautiful baby shower!! You have some wonderful friends and family!

Jami said...

It really was a nice shower,but it isn't fair that you look so tiny in all the pictures.

the tatsaks said...

Thank you for our nice girls night out! I am glad that you enjoyed your shower. I cant wait to meet little Elliot!

Debbie said...

what a great shower! they did such a great job with everything!! so exciting, she'll be here before you know it! :)

Gwen said...

The shower was so much fun and everything was FABULOUS! I'm glad that you are surrounded by people that love you so much. It makes life easier doesn't it?! Anyway, I can't wait to meet little Ms. Elliot :o)

Christina Bassi said...

What a cute baby shower! Your friends know how to throw a party! :) I love the invitations and the cake is beautiful!

Bexie Funk said...

holy cow they did an awesome job! impressive!

Alyssa and Kevin said...

Looks like it was the most fun!! You girls are so lucky to have one another.

PS, I LOVE your daughters name! So much I wish I would have thought of it myself for my fictitious children!! :) haha

she's going to be gorgeous and SO loved.

Lindsey said...

I love that invite! So cute...and the cake!

Alys said...

I am so impressed with all the decorations and food. Your friends went all out. I am glad you got some good things. This is getting me excited for my baby shower, but I still have like 2 months to wait.

The Hickman Family said...

Wow, that looked like an amazing baby shower! What great friends. The cake looked so yummy!

Unknown said...

That was such a fun shower and the food was all great!!! I can't wait to see little Elliot in those cute outfits!

Jaymie and Justin said...

They did a great job on the shower! I love the idea of writing notes on the diapers. That will be entertaining I'm sure.

Regina said...

I am glad you liked everything! It was so fun. And I got your note in the mail the other day. You got a little mushy on me, so unlike you! Just wait till you have that baby....mushy will be your middle name!

Stacey said...

It looked like it was such a fun shower. Regina and Amy did a great job. You girls are so lucky to have such a great friendship (of course you all are awesome people). You all look beautiful. Can't wait to see Elliot.