Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Girls Visit

Regina & Amy drove down to Houston to meet Elliot on Monday & Tuesday. It was so fun having them around. While they were here they helped me take pictures. And we all agree that they don't do her justice!

They also cooked for me both nights! Regina made the best taquitos ever! And Amy made fajitas. We had 4 different dips! Did I mention we had desserts both nights? You would think they were cooking for an army! I swear I've probably gained 5 lbs. Amy also gave me a lesson on how to use the breast pump. That thing is so cool. I was so sad when they left, but I plan on making a trip up there in a couple of weeks. I have to say it was a very productive couple of days.

On a side note, Elliot had her 2 week checkup. She now weighs 6 lbs 11 oz (10th percentile).

11 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad your besties were able to visit you! I was looking for you Sunday when Eleanor Sunshine got blessed but I didn't see you. Jeremiah reminded me that you may not be up for traveling yet because "she did just have a baby!" Anyway, we'll see you when you get here in a couple of weeks...CAN'T WAIT!

Jami said...

The picture is too cute.

Lindsey said...

What a fun week! I can't wait to meet her :) (not this week though...I'm sick so I'll stay away). Love the photo too!

the tatsaks said...

I had such a good time and cant wait for yall to come down here!!! Give Elliot kisses for me!

Regina said...

Ahhhh! I miss her fuzzy little head already!

Haddy said...

Glad you have such great support...and don't feel guilty about the big meals - there is no better comfort than some home-cooked food.
Elliot is beautiful. And I never told you, but I absolutely LOVE that name.

The Piersons said...

The breast pump changed my life. :)And you are definitely meant to be spoiled right now.

Brenda said...

Sounds like you're having some fun (with Amy & Regina visitng). What a doll Elliot is . . . I can't wait to see her in person! Thanks for the photos you sent. I sent my family members an announcement with a photo of Elliot. She was so good with all those wires on her - you got one great baby! Hope she keeps improving and no more heart issues!

Abby Batlle said...

what great friends!! i'm sure you loved having them with you!!

Jen-Jen said...

oh my gosh! that picture with the rose hairband is PRECIOUS!!! I can not wait to meet her!

Stacey said...

What great friends you have. She is so pretty. Great picture of Regina and Amy also.