Sunday, February 26, 2012

Check Ups

E & D both had their check ups today. They don't give me percentiles, so I had to calculate them online. Not sure how accurate those are.

Elliot Stats:
Height 37.21"= 81%
Weight 27 lbs 10.2 oz= 30%
Head 18.5"= 21%
She also has a UTI, so she is on antibiotics for 10 days. This is the 2nd time in 1 month that she's had this. And we're pretty sure she's had a few others that have gone undiagnosed by us. Luckily they don't seem to bother her too much. We're still going to schedule a renal ultrasound to make sure her kidneys are working properly.

Davis Stats:
Height 26.85"=94%
Weight 15 lbs 15.2 oz= 60%
Head 16.34"= 20%
No problems with little man. He still has no interest in rolling over. It will all come soon enough I'm sure. He's eating 6 oz plus rice cereal every 4 hrs. I did notice a brown spot on the back of his calf today. I have never noticed it before, but Lane says it looks like a birth mark. I'm going to keep an eye on it just in case. 
 Lane thinks it's mean of me to take a picture of them getting shots, but I disagree. Don't worry, this sad face only lasted 2 seconds.
I just liked this picture. We took the kids for a walk & they both passed out. Those blankets shoved around Davis are to keep him from falling over.

8 comments:

alan751 said...

Don't worry about the 1 birthmark. Landon has 1 also on his calf. You have to have 6 or more to worry. Breath!

Christina Bassi said...

Wow! Miss Elliot is tall.
What a bummer, I hate UTI. Poor thing.
I love the sleeping picture. Precious! :-)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

that last picture is adorable. They both look so PRETTY.

Jami said...

They are getting so big. Do you think the UTI is because of the potty training?

ChelseaSalomone said...

That last picture is ADORABLE!!! Elliot is a little hulk lifting that mattress too :)

Jocelyn said...

I've never taken pictures of Eli getting a shot, but I always try to take a picture in the waiting room and the doctor's office.

And I love the picture of them asleep in the stroller! So sweet.

Jaymie and Justin said...

That last picture is precious! Goes in the family album for sure!

The Hickman Family said...

LOVE the last picture!