Friday, February 3, 2012

You Make Me Smile

This picture puts a smile on my face. She finally put on the dress up clothes she got for Christmas. Instead of the tiara that came with it, she opted for dad's hat. Very typical of her. She always has a hat on. And I love that she kept her jammies on underneath.
 And how can this little guy not make you smile? I realize these pictures probably all look the same to you, but I couldn't decide which one I liked best. He is definitely a mama's boy already!


6 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

So cute!

Jocelyn said...

That's so funny about E's dress-up clothes and her daddy's hat. And Davis is getting SO big!

Jami said...

I can't believe she keeps her clothes on under the dress up stuff. The girls refuse to do that.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK those smiles are ADORABLE.

Alys said...

Davis is such a cutie. Sweet little smiles, just like Elliot. And, the dress up is fun. Harrison hasn't been introduced to any special clothes yet, but I am sure he would love it too.

Debbie said...

could your sweet kids be any cuter?!?!?! :)