Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Davis is 4 Months

I can't believe he is already 4 months!
 He had his first taste of rice cereal.
This is what he thought about it. We'll just stick with giving it to him in his bottle (he doesn't mind it) instead of in a bowl.
As far as everything else goes, he's doing great! He is the sweetest little guy ever. He still eats every 3 hours. I'm hoping now that he's getting rice cereal that it will spread out to 4 hours. His appointment isn't until the end of the month, so I don't have any measurements. But the other day, we held him up to another baby that is 1 month older & Davis was a head taller than him. I was totally surprised. People say he's a big baby, but he seems so normal to me. I guess he's a little taller than average. I think I've been holding him a little too much lately because he has started to cry every time I set him down. Not a good sign. Good thing he's still young & I can turn it around.

5 comments:

Regina said...

Ok, CUTE bib. Where'd you get it? Also, I really dont think he's that big. Honestly. How many ounces are you giving him? Maybe up that, too. But I don't think every 3 hours is abnormal, is it?

And that face says it all....YUCK!

The Piersons said...

I have to agree that bib is so adorable! And I can't believe Davis is already four months, I guess I didn't realize how close our babes were.
PS- Video=A-dorable.

Bexie Funk said...

that's funny. devin wouldn't eat anything until 6 months!

Laura said...

Davis is getting so big! I can't believe he is 4 months old! That is a great shot of his reaction to the rice cereal! Oh, and I LOVE the bib!

Diane said...

I have the same crying problem with Lucy. How do you fix it? It's driving me nuts.

Cute bib btw.