Tuesday, October 16, 2012

28 Weeks

Today was the glucose test & I passed :) I also got a flu shot & the RhoGam shot. I gained 1 pound since my last appointment which was a relief. I have to admit at this point, I am feeling run down. Any time I bend over to pick up toys, Davis or whatever, my stomach contracts and I have to stop and take a break. I think it's safe to say that overall I'm just uncomfortable. Not good since I still have a ways to go. The restless leg syndrome is in full force too. I have to stretch really good before I go to bed every night. Baby bangs are a beast. There is no amount of product I can use that will make them unnoticeable. It's just something I've had to deal with. From now on appointments will be every 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Yay, you are getting closer! Glad you are coasting right along. Minus your discomforts, at least you and baby are doing well :o)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are the cutest pregnant person ever.

oh, and...you asked about my blue shirt from target a long time ago. that one was actually from Gap, because my target ones that you have were a little see-through, too.

Bexie Funk said...

i can't believe you are that far along already! good luck with the last 12 weeks, they're always the hardest!

Laura said...

You look great!

Alys said...

I have almost stopped picking up Ayla completely. It is hard and she is not nearly as big as Harrison when I was pregnant. My doctor always says each pregnancy gets worse and I totally feel it, too.