Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound the other day. I love this place. It's such a great deal. $5/car. Everything is free to do unless you want to buy food or pumpkins. We spent about 2 hours out there taking pictures with different cut outs, Elliot playing on the bounce house and hay maze, and going on the hay ride. Lane's mom & Rich, sister Aly & her boy Asher and SIL Lexi  & her kids Suzi & Vince came too. We had such a great time.











9 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I hope it isn't too hot this weekend, so we can go.

Christina Bassi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we could of been there with you guys.

Christina Bassi said...

Davis is so precious.

Laura said...

Looks like fun! I love your family picture... so cute!

Jocelyn said...

How fun! And this reminds me... I need to get on the ball with organizing our annual pumpkin trip!

Lindsey said...

Great pictures!! And $5 per car rocks!! It's so expensive here.

Gwen said...

Since when do they charge per car?? We may end up skipping it this year because we don't have a whole lot of free time. I'll have to live vicariously through your post :o)

Debbie said...

Love that place! We did that one 2 years ago and it's always been one of my faves. Adorable pictures. :)

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

My friend, Taryn, and I went there and brought the kids! It was such a blast! The pics look great!