Saturday, October 20, 2012

Davis' Birthday Party

We finally got around to having Davis' party. It was hard to find a day where Lane wasn't working. Things were a lot more low key this time around. We just had family over to the house to eat. We were going to put a bounce house up for the kids, but they were having so much fun in their room, that we just scrapped that idea. Easy. His party was a Fall/pumpkin theme.
Invite. I took this picture back in September & I think he looks so much older already!
 Savory table. We had: bbq sandwiches, chips, cheese dip, bacon cheddar dip (my personal favorite) & nuggets for the kids.
Sweet table. There were: spice cupcakes with pumpkin icing, gingerbread cookies with pumpkin Hershey Kisses & pumpkin fluff dip with cinnamon graham crackers.
 Cupcake time. This kid really enjoys getting sung Happy Birthday.


The only shot with the birthday boy.

8 comments:

Jami said...

The girls had lots of fun. I had pinned the pumpkin fluff dip. I'm glad you made it, so now I know it's a keeper.

Debbie said...

adorable party!!! loved all the food you made. is the cheddar bacon dip you make the one with the ranch packet and sour cream, too? if so, I made that for the first time recently and it was sooooo good. yum! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I say this every time you throw a party or shower, but seriously you are amazing! Super mom. I need some of your party throwing skills!

Christina Bassi said...

Love the theme. He does look older. It really seems like just yesterday you had him. Is it just me or is his hair lighting? He looks blonde now.

Laura said...

I can't believe he is one! He looks so big! Happy B-day!

Gwen said...

Family parties are the easiest, right?! It looked like it was so fun. Happy birthday, Davis!

Alys said...

All that food is making me hungry. Looks like it was fun!

Lindsey said...

everything looks so yummy...and are you sure you're only two months away from giving birth?? I know I can't see your belly but you look so little still! The baby must look like a basketball under your shirt :)