Tuesday, December 18, 2012

37 weeks 2 days

Well I'm almost done! Doctor said I'm dilated to a 2. At my last appointment 5 days ago I was a 1, so that's progress. Lane thinks I'll come early, but it's never happened before. Plus, I really need Perry to stay put until after Christmas. It would just be too much if she came before. My next appointment is in a little over a week on the 28th. Perry is weighing in around 6 lbs right now. My doctor seems to think that I'm going to pop this baby out in a few hours. Not sure why she's so confident, but I guess that's a good thing. Here's the thing about her due date. If I go into labor on my own on either the 27th, 28th or on my induction date of the 31st, then my doctor will be around. Otherwise, she will be gone & someone else will have to deliver. So if I had my choice of those dates, I would prefer the 31st. I feel like if your birthday is going to be around Christmas, it would be cooler to be born on New Year's Eve, right? 

7 comments:

Jami said...

You could just have Lane do it. Oh, did you really fall down the stairs?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

you look amazing!

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

You look great! I can't believe baby number 3 is already almost here!

The Hickman Family said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Allison said...

You look great, as usual! I can't wait to hear about her arrival!!!! Hope it all works out for you. Neither of my doctors were present for both kids' births. Kind of felt pointless, but it all worked out okay in the end. As long as it's before 2013, right?? And, a New Year's Eve birthday would be super cool! Please keep us updated. Here is my cell number in case you still don't have it, so feel free to have Lane or you text me. 713-502-2557 Love you!

Jan said...

I am so excited! Little Perry is almost here. You are doing great!

Jocelyn said...

My sister's birthday is on New Year's Eve, and she thinks that's pretty cool.