Thursday, December 13, 2012

ICE!

We made our annual trip to the Gaylord today. Every year we say we're going to check out the Ice display, but never do. I happened to see that kids 3 & under were free, so since this would be the last year we could cash in on that, we decided we would finally go! It was pretty cool. The kids loved it. My fingers felt like they were going to fall off since I was taking pictures. All in all, I'm glad we finally got to see what it was all about. 











 And then of course we took some pictures inside the hotel.










8 comments:

The Piersons said...

Oh this ICE display looks cooler than the one we went to last year. I think its amazing though. I love the picture of Elliot in front of the big tree she looks so adorable.

Allison said...

So neat!!! Wish Houston had as many options as the DFW area. Jealous! I would LOVE to check all of that out. Every year we say we are going to come up to see the Gaylord during Christmas time. Maybe next year as this holiday season was challenging.

Bexie Funk said...

We did that same thing at the Gaylord Hotel here! We were lucky to get in for free, its pricey!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Are you kidding? That place looks rad!! And Elliot is so adorable.

Jami said...

Looks like fun!

Gwen said...

I bet the ice nativity was prettier in person. I love all of the pics!

Alys said...

That looks really neat. I bet it was freezing though!

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

I've always wanted to go to there! We've never gone, but Madagascar would've been a blast! Hopefully we can make it out next year!