Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Magic

Regina told me about this website called Portable North Pole where you can enter information about your child & they email you a video from Santa. It's actually pretty cool. So we did it for Elliot & she loved it. The first time she watched it, she was very intrigued by the whole thing. After everything sunk in she's be watching it over & over.

 This was our 2nd go round at Santa Pictures. We went yesterday and right before it was our turn, Davis took a big fall & busted his lip. Blood was everywhere & it took a while for it to stop and for him to calm down. We decided it would be best to try again today. I was actually very please with the outcome. No, he's not looking at the camera, but he's not crying either, so it's a win. At his age, Elliot had a screaming picture with Santa, so this was a step up.
I especially liked this Santa because after the picture was over, he talked to Elliot for a minute & asked her what she wanted for Christmas & told her to remember that he loved her. It was very sweet. Although I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy her some skates now because she's convinced Santa is bringing them to her. I was going to hold off til next year because she's so clumsy, but I don't really have an option now.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

The Santa video is pretty cool! The Santa picture turned out great, too! We're taking Santa pics at the hospital on Monday. Wish me luck!!!

Brenda said...

The photo turned out really good! Poor little Davis . . . Alan felt SO BAD about his fall! Glad I missed that drama! :)

Jami said...

The picture turned out good.

Regina said...

So cool, right!? Im so glad she liked it!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What's the link for the Santa video thing?? I want it!