Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Davis' Firsts

Today was Davis' first time to the dentist. It went something like this...
 He did not like it one bit. He did pretty good at first, but when he had to be held down, he lost it. One thing the dentist mentioned was that his 2 front teeth are loose. There's nothing you can do about it & it doesn't surprise me with all of the nasty falls he takes on a daily basis.

 Ahh, much better.
 Davis has also said his first words: Hi & uh-oh. He LOVES carrying a phone around up to his hear saying hi. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Jami said...

He was doing that Sunday. It was too cute.

Gwen said...

Oh well. Maybe the next dentist trip well go a little bit better. I can't believe he has loose teeth already. That's crazy!

Alys said...

Ha! Neither of my kids have gone to the dentist yet.