Wednesday, December 5, 2012

To Do List

Since baby is due at the end of the month, I have been working really hard to get ready & finish off some last minute projects. I'm happy to say I'm mostly done with everything:
  •  set up pack n play next to my bed--check
  • put carseat in the car--check
  • pack hospital bag--check
  • make baby blanket--check
  • finish her stocking--check
  •  finish Christmas shopping & wrapping--almost check
  • make tree skirt--check
 I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I saw the idea on Pinterest & thought it looked pretty easy, which is never the case. It took way more burlap (& trips to Hobby Lobby) & time than I had planned. My sewing machine is on the fritz, so I had to enlist the help of my mother in law to sew the red & white rows. All rows were pinned in place first and then I glue gunned the burlap rows & sewed the others. BUT it's finally done & I love it!
 Now I can relax a bit more & actually focus on the holidays.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are so on top of things! Love your crafts.

Caitlin said...

I love that tree skirt! Adorable!

Just spent a few minutes catching up on your blog.. can't wait to meet Miss Perry! It's amazing how fast a pregnancy goes when you're following along with it on a blog. LOL I know, I know.. it's not fast for you.

Anyway, hope this month goes smoothly for you!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are crazy and amazing! I think I crapped out on sewing. It frustrates me too much! I LOVE the tree skirt.

Jami said...

That turned out cute.

Bexie Funk said...

i love that tree skirt. I don't know if i would have the patience to make it though!

Gwen said...

That is nesting at it's finest! I'm glad you had a burst of energy to get so many things done. That's awesome!

Brenda said...

Jalei the tree skirt looks GREAT and so does the stocking! Glad your projects are done and you can enjoy the holidays . . .
I'm almost finished with the decorating over here and SO GLAD!

Regina said...

You are so on top of things!! As always!!