Saturday, July 12, 2008

Horsing Around


Tonight we went to Sam Houston Race Park to see the horse races. It was so much fun. I love seeing all the horses. My favorite part is picking out which horse I think will win. I always pick the one with the crazy name. I don't know how those people come up with them. Some of my favorites tonight were: Mambo Chill, Sassy's Tuffy, Separatist Baby, and Happy Streaker, just to name a few. If we had actually bet on them, we would have won some money tonight! It's so exciting seeing your pick actually win.

I saw a lot of horse teeth tonight. For some reason they were showing off their gums. Here's a close up. Reminds me of Mr. Ed.

7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I've never been to the horse races, sounds fun. And you, eating healthy? I don't believe it. You're full of crap.

Regina said...

Yeah, the horse races are fun to go to. But I like to watch from indoors, you know how i am about being outside. Yuck.

Jami said...

Looks like fun. I've never seen the horses race, but Patrick did take me to the dog track once before we were married.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

That's hilarious about the horses showing their teeth! Never been before looks like fun.

Alyssa and Kevin said...

I love the horse races! It's my dad's favorite thing to watch on TV. I'm not kidding!! :) I always pick the prettiest horse or the long shot. Betting 2 bucks to win 3 just doesn't sound like fun to me. haha! Glad you guys had fun!

Debbie said...

I found your page through Chelsea! Looks like everything is going so well for you!! Congrats...and I love the horse races! :)

Jaymie and Justin said...

did you bet any