Friday, July 18, 2008

Work Trip


The past three days I've been in Grapevine for a work conference. Even though it was a lot of sitting for long periods of time, there were some fun parts. One night we rented a boat & cruised around the lake. Above are the girls I work with. They're all young, energetic & lots of fun. Good thing I got these gals around for entertainment.

These are the girls from my office. They decided to jump in the lake towards the end. As you'll notice, I did not join in this time.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Bummer I couldnt meet up with you. But I am getting the book tomorrow and I will finish it before you!!!!! haha.

Jami said...

Why didn't you come see us? We could have at least met you for dinner or something. There is a Fudruckers right by the mall.

the tatsaks said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your job. Let us know when you are in town again so we can meet up.