Thursday, July 31, 2008

wrong point of VIEW


Today I'm working from home & and had the tv on. For the 1st time I started to watch The View. I lasted exactly 10 minutes. That show is so annoying! All it is are people yelling at each other. Let me clarify. It's Whoopi & Joy attacking Elizabeth for her opinion. And that's after they asked her for it! Elizabeth would start speaking & they would just interrupt her & dismiss anything she was thinking. Hate is a strong word & I choose to use it towards Whoopi & Joy!

7 comments:

Allison said...

I could not agree more!! I can't stand to watch The View anymore because of all the political bickering and attacking towards Elisabeth.

Missy said...

Yeah I can't stand the View. Especially when Rosie was on. Wow. I don't know why Elizabeth puts up with it (oh right she makes a ton of money), they're so vicious. And I happen to think Elizabeth is really smart and endearing. Those women are old and strung out and CRAZY!

Kelley and Addison said...

Oh man - I normally like that show. I watch it because I like Elizabeth. Today, I wanted to throw my coffee at the tv because Whoopi and Joy were ticking me off! You are right, they asked her what she thought, then jumped down her throat when she told them! AAAahhhhh

Jami said...

I never saw you as a daytime tv person.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Hm. Never seen that one, I'll be sure not to watch it!

Regina said...

Hate is a strong word, but it is so fitting for these idiots. Poor Elisabeth.

Jaymie and Justin said...

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of The View anymore. Poor Elizabeth. That is fun you get to work from home sometimes. How do you like your new job so far, Jalei?