Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

What makes you laugh? I laugh at myself a lot

Who is your hero? I don't know.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? No one! That would be horrible!

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Probably 30-whatever the number, it's not enough

Seriously... Where does the other sock end up? An old man tried to take our laundry the other day, so I have my suspicions!

Who do you blame for your mood today? Myself. I was pretty pleasant today.

If the Internet were sex... I would probably not be on it as much. haha.

Have you ever seen a dead body? ya plenty. But they were all at funerals.

What is something scientists need to invent? a travel machine. It takes to long to see my family & friends.

What should we do with stupid people? Keep them around for amusement

Have you ever broken a bone? no...knock on wood

Do you watch local news? Why? no, it's too depressing

What happens after you die? the afterlife

How big is your bed? Big enough? Queen-the way I sleep, I really only need a twin.

How long do you think you will live? Well if I make it through childbirth, hopefully til I'm at least 80. (no I'm not pregnant)

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

You are so funny! And you should get pregnant...everyone's doing it.

Regina said...

What is your obsession with dying during childbirth?!? You are going to be FINE! And ditto on the shoes- it is never enough.