Friday, July 18, 2008

the NO water wall

So let me give you some background on this place...This is the Water Wall. On all the websites, it says it's so beautiful when it's lit up at night, etc. So we've tried to see this "spectacular" sight on several occasions. In fact, we have made 4 trips to check this out. And all 4 times it has been turned off. Lane now rolls his eyes every time I mention it. But I was determined to see what the fuss was all about. Well today we went by before it got dark & it was on! Yea! I was so excited. Even though, I preferred for the lights to be on & it to be dark outside, I was taking what I could get.

Here's a picture of Lane in front of it. When a spot was finally clear of people, we asked this man if he would take our picture. And as I'm about to go stand by Lane, the water turns OFF! Just our luck. I was so ticked!

Here's a picture of me upset. I think this was the final straw. No longer will I drag Lane to this unpredictable place! I am giving up.

9 comments:

Regina said...

That is just your luck, but it looks pretty cool when its on!

Debbie said...

awww, sorry you missed it. that place looks awesome though!! at least you got one picture with it on! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I like your sad face!

Jami said...

It is really pretty. Where do yo find all of these things to see in Houston? We never do any of them when we come.

Jalei & Lane said...

We just hear about them or look things up on the internet.

the tatsaks said...

Bummer! It looks pretty cool though!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That has happened to me too at the water wall!! Thanks for your comment. I got a white Yukon Denali. It's a LOT different than the MINI. It's nice sitting up high!

The Piersons said...

That is so sad but I love that picture of you with the sad face in front of it.

Laura Weight said...

*laughs* so it does exist!!! I'm glad you took picture of it