Thursday, July 31, 2008

True North Nuts


WARNING! Before you read on, please go to this link & watch this commercial. Then you will understand:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztY5wvwhkU
A couple of weeks ago, I was watching tv & this commercial comes on. At the very end, I give this weird look to Lane & ask, "Did you just hear what they said?!" The last word "snack" sounded VERY much like another...ahem...word. So we rewound it a few times & were rolling. My thoughts were-Didn't someone have to approve this commercial? How could it not at least cross their mind? Then just yesterday my "favorite" commercial comes on again & I notice at the end they changed it! Finally, someone realized what the rest of the world was thinking! I have to say it amused me.

3 comments:

Kelley and Addison said...

haha...i have never seen the commercial, but we love this stuff. its kinda expensive though - like $7 at sam's

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I HATE my computer! My speakers don't work. What did the word sound like????

Regina said...

hahahahahahaha!!! I didnt need to watch the you tube, beacuse I thought the EXACT same thing!! Crazy. Yes, who wouldn't want a tasty nut snack? hee hee.